Thursday, December 8, 2011

My DIY: Nail Rack

So as I had mentioned in the previous post I looked up how to make a nail polish rack because my nail collection grew and my current storage was too small to hold all the nail polish I have. So with out further a do...here it is:





It is pretty easy to make and inexpensive. It's made from foam board. You can buy the color foam board, but I wanted the white. I used lace that I had and added it, but you can pretty much decorate it however you like. It took me about two days to complete but that is because I have 3 little ones and I have to tend to their needs. But I believe it shouldn't take longer than 4 hours and that might be too much. Mine measured 26L X 20W  but if you buy the big piece of foam board you can easily make it bigger or smaller. I am still wondering if I should add rhinestones or not?? Would it be too much?? Well hope you like....Till next time!!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment